A weekly roundup of interesting stories from around the world.
- Many of us grew up being actively conditioned to please others. It began with our parents and our extended family. Tiny Buddha has an excellent article on What to Do When Your Need to Please Is Ruining Your Life.
- Does the thought of changing your path frighten you? What is about change that scares you? Check out this valuable piece titled Finding a New Path When You’re Attached to the Old and Scared of Failing.
- Your mindset determines a lot, but not everything. Todd Brison tells us why.
Nature’s lesson on how death’s edge isn’t yet the end.
- “The high value put upon every minute of time, the idea of hurry-hurry as the most important objective of living, is unquestionably the most dangerous enemy of joy.” Hermann Hesse on Little Joys, Breaking the Trance of Busyness, and the Most Important Habit for Living with Presence.
- Everything you wanted to know about the Spring Equinox, but were afraid to ask.